- Mountainous 15-20 foot surf ramming ocean piers @ Pensacola and Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
- 120 mph blasts tearing off roofs and bending forests over almost parallel to the ground.
- The tidal surge rushing across Cedar Key, Florida causeway, cutting off the island long before Elena's anticipated landfall.
- A ten foot tidal surge demolishing coastal homes.
- Long causeway bridges collapsing.
- An overwash through St.George Island from the Gulf of Mexico to Appalachee Bay being created.
- Coastal highways being severely undermined and eroded.
- A shrimp boat coming ashore and crashing into a milk truck.
- Huge pines at close range being blown over before your eyes.
- The aftermath of obliterated Dauphin Island, Alabama.
- A rare/spectacular view straight up into the deep blue chimney of Hurricane Elena's eye @ Gulfport, Mississippi.
- Complete satellite and radar loops of Elena's life.
Video Preview - Elena DVD